Tooth Restoration and Dental Implants in Boulder
Looking for tooth restoration or dental implants in Boulder? Dr. Lopez is experienced in providing several options to meet your needs. Tooth restoration refers to the many ways that Dr. Jose Lopez can replace missing teeth or fix missing parts of a tooth. There are many reasons that you might need restoration, including decay, a fracture in the tooth, or wear and tear on a previously placed restoration. Dr. Lopez offers a number of options for tooth restoration, so whether you need fillings, crowns, bridges, veneers, or dentures in Boulder, CO, you’ll be taken care of at Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.
The following is a list of possible restorations:
- Fillings: Fillings are the most common type of restoration and are used to treat cavities or cracked and broken teeth.
- Crowns: Crowns are like caps that are placed over teeth in order to restore shape, strength and appearance of the tooth.
- Bridges: Bridges are false teeth that fill in a gap created by missing teeth. Bridges are usually anchored by crowns and then cemented into place.
- Dental Implants: Implants serve as tooth roots – they’re small posts made of metal that are placed into the bone socket where a tooth is missing. The implant is then covered with a false tooth.
- Dentures: Dentures are removable sets of false teeth. Complete dentures replace all the teeth; partial dentures are an option when some natural teeth still remain.
- Veneers: Veneers are thin shells put in place over a tooth and designed to improve their appearance when chipped, worn down, or unevenly shaped.
If you or someone you know would benefit from any of these restoration options, please call or stop by Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, where we perform several tooth restoration procedures, like fillings, crowns, and veneers in Boulder. Dr. Lopez will be there to provide you with the care you need. Come see why he is a trusted provider of tooth restoration and dental implants in Boulder.